Ministerial Standing Form

This form is for ministers with standing with the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ) who wish to continue that standing. Ministers with Disciples standing in another region who wish to transfer standing to Kentucky should also use this form. Transfer of standing also requires confirmation of your standing from the former region.

If you do not currently have Disciples standing in Kentucky or another region, we are delighted that you are interested in ministry, but this is not the form you need. You can begin the process toward standing as an ordained or commissioned minister by completing the Application for Candidacy.