In place of our traditional outdoor ministry experience at Camp Wakon’ Da-Ho this summer, throughout the month of July the camp staff will be presenting virtual programming for our children and youth. Beginning July 6th a once weekly age specific keynote presentation will be accompanied by other online and interactive offerings that your age group’s Directors will email you about. We are offering these activities free of charge.
All participants must register separately. The registration deadline is
June 26. The schedule and themes are as follows:
- Week 1, July 6-9: Perseverence
- Week 2, July 13-16: Compassion
- Week 3, July 20-23: Faith
- Week 4, July 27-30: Patience
You do not need to present for each session in order to participate. Each age group will have their own day as indicated below.
- CYF (youth who completed grades 9-12 in 2020): Mondays
- Chi Rho (youth who completed grades 6-8 in 2020): Tuesdays
- Upper Elementary (youth who completed grades 3-5 in 2020): Wednesdays
- Early Elementary (youth who completed grades K-2 in 2020): Thursdays
The Directors for your age group will contact you by email about all activities. If you have questions please call Dave Carr at (859) 338-6972, or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.