CCK is partnering with Lutherans, Methodists and Presbyterians in KY to offer Boundaries Training in ecumenical settings.
All Active clergy must take Boundaries Training once every five years and all clergy new to to the region of KY must take Boundaries training in his or her first year. It is your responsibility to register for one of the trainings:
2018 Boundary Training Dates:
March 8th – Morehead, KY
August 11th – Columbia, KY
November 8th – Bowling Green, KY
- Go to: kyumc.org
- In the search window type: clergy boundaries
- Select Quadrennial Boundaries Training for the location and date you desire.
- Fill in your information
- Under “District” type Louisville
- Under “Where are you currently appointed?” type Christian Church (Disciples of Christ)
- Pay with one of the options listed.
You must register at least one week in advance. Questions can be directed to the contact person listed for the training.
Questions about your ministerial standing can be directed to David Carr