Revisit the 2020 Regional Assembly worship service with Rev. Terri Hord Owens preaching, featuring music by Minister Deb Garr and Andra Moran.
Video recordings are available from the Regional Assembly workshops. Many of these videos begin with 13-15 minutes of gathering music.
- Disciples Public Presence, Rev. Terri Hord Owens
- Disaster Preparedness and Response, Caroline Hamilton-Arnold
- Discussion on the Anti-Racism/Pro-Reconciliation Training for Pastors, panel moderated by Rev. Dean Bucalos
- Domestic Violence and Intimate Partner Violence, Rev. Yvonne McCoy
- Environmental Racism, Rev. Carol Devine
- How to Have Hope in Times Like These, Dr. Emily Askew
- Kentucky Poor People’s Campaign, Rev. Megan Huston and Rev. Dr. Don Gillett
- New Church Planters, panel of Kentucky’s church planters, moderated by Eric Nance Woehler
- Role of Elders and Deacons, Rev. Kory Wilcoxson
- Social Justice and the Book of Revelation, Dr. Jerry Sumney
Report of Ministries
We recognize with sorrow some ministries-even cherished ones-cannot be recreated In this context. We will not give into despair, but neither will we dabble in empty idealism. Rather we will proceed with intentional openness, exploring new models of ministry. We will hold plans for the future lightly, trusting God’s promise to the exiles Israelites: “For surely I plans I have for you,” says the Lord, “Plans for your welfare and not for harm, to give you a future with hope.” (Jeremiah 29:11)
Values for Pandemic Ministry was written by Rev. Katherine Willis Pershey and is licensed under a creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 4.0 International License.